Coarse Screening Container
Our Mobile Coarse Screening containers are for sludge screening, to separate rags and other debris from a variety of sludges and bulk up sludge volume prior to flocculation and movement to the Sludge Dewatering Container. As with the rest of the Dexter Watson range, they are designed around the Roll-on-Off concept making them easily transported to site, operate and maintain.
- Removes rags and debris from sewage
- Screens interceptor – gully waste
- General purpose holding tank
- Mobile oily water interceptor (for removal of oils from water sludges see our Oily Water Separating Container)
The rear door of the Coarse Screening Container locked open to allow safe access
- 30 m³ capacity
- Foldaway ladder and handrails
- Hydraulic operated rear door
- Rear door prop and closure aid
- 6” inlet
- 4” outlet pipe to a sump
- 4” lockable decant valves
- Adjustable screening grids
- Level indicator
A sludge screening grid winch is used to elevate the screening grids when required
One of the two internal sludge screening screening grids in the lowered position
The sludge screening grid in transition
The sludge screening grids can also be suspended to allow the unit to be used on other projects.
Both sludge screening screening grids can be seen here in the fully raised position allowing the Coarse Screening Container to be used as a holding tank or for cleaning.
The Coarse Screening Container along with the Sludge Dewatering Container and a PPDU unit makes up part of the Satellite Wet Waste Treatment Station